Thursday 11 June 2009

VEGAS BABY!!!



The title says it all really, looks like I'm off to Vegas in August!!! The plan so far is to do a 2 week trip starting in Denver, Colorado and finishing in San Fransisco. I'm also planning on stopping in the Grand Canyon and possibly New York on the way home :D

I won't have much money to spend but I've been told that Vegas is very cheap (apart from the gambling of corse). Plus I've just found a website that has a listing of all tournaments in Vegas (http://www.pokertournamentformula.com/las_vegas_poker_tournaments.htm) so will be hitting a few of those!

This trip will be on my way back from Australia where I am visiting my family next month, so a terrible Summer ahead for me :D. Enough smugness for now, wish me luck in Vegas baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment