Sunday 28 June 2009

End of an era

My letter to Bankroll Supply about why I have decided to leave:

Dear Paul and Peter,

I have come to a very difficult decision to leave Bankroll Supply. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity that was given to me and the support and tuition I have received over the last 3 months. However the following reasons have lead me to make my decision:

  • 50 STT's a week is currently beyond my capabilities.
  • When I return from my holiday I will be completing my final year of university, during which 100% of my grade is determined. Therefore this is likely to still be a problem.
  • As can be seen from filtering my Sharkscope results my STT results at the $10/$20 level have been poor. It is my MTT results that have kept me break even.
  • I can't expect you to take me on as an MTT player as I doubt I could play a high enough volume of these.
  • To be honest poker has begun to change from being a fun hobby to something that is more like work. I think this is in part due to me losing my interest in STT's and prefering to play MTT's, something I cannot expect you to support for the above reasons.

I hope you appreciate that my main reason for leaving is a question of prioritising my education before poker and not a reflectionof the BRS team or way of doing things. I wish you all well in the future.

Regards,

William Poulsen.

No comments:

Post a Comment