Thursday 17 February 2011

$3r $40k GTD 3-way deal :D :D :D



This mornin I made my first ever $3r FT on stars :D I've been playing these trnys for sooooo long, yet despite their softness and ease of building a good stack in the rebuy period I've been frustrated by never FTing one tbh.

So I was extremely chuffed with the above $4k score which came about via a 3 way ICM chop. I should really have had twice as many chips and therfore the same payout as 2nd ($4377) but somehow I managed to try a big bluff for all of my opponents chips (half of mine) just as the moderator appeared to discuss 'numbers'. I put that down mainly to tiredness as it was 11am and I hadn't slept yet (lessons to be learnt there).

In other news my extremly short attempt at 'going pro' may end v.soon as I have an interview with an electrical engineering company 2moro :) More news on this to follow after the interview. Today though was a day for celebration! So I've been drinking and hangin out with mates etc. all day :)

Almost forgot to mention I've had a couple of lessons with Poker Pwnage coaches lately (Tony Gurerra and 'HerschelW') which I've really enjoyed! I won these through an internal promotion 'trny' held each week by the site and have 1 more comining up. As well as this I'm in a couple of HH review groups that I will be trying to attend more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment