Tuesday 1 February 2011

Let the games begin!!!



I will be taking the plunge and moving into a flat on Thursday with a mate of mine. I have set aside 3 months rent + living expenses. Once I've sold a few things this will leave me with a BR of about $4k which is a lot less than I wanted for 'going pro'. However, I reckon this is a rare oppurtunity to give poker a shot properly which would be a lot harder to do if I was settled into a job!

So basically I'll be living cheaply and preying for some more of pattented 'run good' over the next 3 months. If my shouts of HOLD!!! at the screen work then maybe a longterm career might develop... Time will tell :)

Oh forgot to mention for those who are interested I will be playing MTT's (maybe some 90 mans too and using a 1% BRM rule, aggressive BRM I know but it's a go big or go home (litterally) plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment