Saturday 20 March 2021

Australian Poker Tour March 2021

 


I've really enjoyed my time here at the Gold Coast Australian Poker Tour. While I've been here I have met some great people, ate some great food and of course played some Poker! In the end I played 4 tournaments with buy-ins ranging from $120 - $1,200 AUD. Despite making two day twos in the $1k "Player's Champs" and in the $1.2k "The Grind" I did not cash in any of them. This did not detract from the experience however, as I feel it has been very beneficial for the future. This series included two of the biggest buy-in tournaments I've ever played and I'm very grateful for having been given that opportunity by my Stakers. As this series draws to a close I am looking forward to getting back to my usual grinding routine and who knows maybe another APT will be on the horizon for me...

1 comment:

  1. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. ញូវហ្សេឡែនអេ។ អេ

    ReplyDelete