Monday 10 January 2011

2010 Roundup / 2011 Goals

2010 Achievments

Completed my Electrical/Electronic Engineering Degree, got a 2ii with honours.

Had my first ever year with decent profit to time spent ratio, with $20k profit.

Travelled in Spain, Morocco and Australia for 4 months.



2010 Shortcomings


Didn't get as high a grade as I was capable of at Uni (partly due to poker).

Managed my winnings poorly (cashing out 2 much)

Health and fitness could be better



2011 Goals


Find a job a.s.a.p. (I've decided that I don't have enuf in the bank to go pro comfortbly and I think comfort is important for your game etc.)

Get fit

Continue to pwn online MTT's

Consider the BR and living costs savings required to go pro. Atm I have a feeling that $20k BR and 3 months living expenses would be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment